More and more lots of people are looking for traffic for their website. At times, it is not so easy to get people to visit your site. You have to come up with different ways to produce the desired traffic. You have to be both creative and innovative but there are a few traffic ideas that can assist you.
1. You can try Flickr. Using social photo sharing can help drive people to your site. If you attach some good tags with the photos that might attract the members from the site. Add a good post from your blog and add a link to the Flickr site. That way the sites can work together to generate some traffic to your website.
2. Have you joined a social bookmarking site? You will be able to share your favorite sites with the other people having the same interest. Be sure to include your website. These social sites act just like a specific search engine for a great many people. Then add the bookmarks to your blog site to help draw visitors to your site.
Also adding interesting links to relevant products that the people might be looking for will help. As you add more and more interesting links you have bookmarked you could see a significant increase to your following.
3. Pick up blogging. You can join several sites and make comments on the blog posts. Then you can put your URL with the post. Remember though, you are making comments on their posts so keep your concentration on the topic since you don’t want your comment to be deleted or looked at as spam. You want to appear knowledgeable about the topic you are commenting on and someone other people can trust.
4. Use a forum signature to promote your site with a live link. Use subjects that have great information and link them back to your site. The more valuable content you can provide for the readers the more they will come to rely on your new informtion. You will have them returning to see what new information you are providing.
5. Put on some widgets, themes, and even some extensions to your website. There are lots of additions that can help improve your site. Try to make your site interesting and exciting and different from the normal boring website.
6. Let your friends know about your business and have them spread the word about your site.They will be able to use their blogs, websites and contacts to possibly increase your website visitors.
7. Get some industry specific sites to add links and networks by contacting the sites. You will find a lot willing to join the cause to assist you in building your website traffic.
8. Increase your exposure by adding podcasts to your website. You can also include audios and videos that are interesting and intriguing.
9. Add your feed to blog site directories. The feeds should be able to direct some traffic to your website.
Last but not least:
10. Make sure you are submitting articles to the article directories and including a resource box to increase traffic to your site and add some strong backlinks to your site, for the search engines.
As you continue to do your traffic building, it’s not about the traffic but giving the readers what they want. As you provide more and more information and products to them you will be fulfilling a valuable need.