It is a known fact that there are a number of ways to make money online. And you will find that a number of successful internet marketers are using more than one method. There are probably some that are better than others but with the proper research into each one you will find the one that works best for you. Once you do above anything else just take action and get it done.
1. You can offer a service – That may include becoming a ghostwriter for marketers or even creating graphics for their websites. Their are other services like virtual assistant (VA), web hosting, or web building.
2. Affiliate Marketing – By selling other people’s products you could earn a commission on each sell. It can be done with or without your own website. There are a number of ways of marketing affiliate products including Pay Per Click (PPC), article marketing, creating Squidoo lenses and/or Hubpages.
3. Become a Blogger – Once you have some consistent traffic you could make money by selling ad space on your blog and also selling affiliate products that could help your readers.
4. SEO – Though considered one of the hardest, you could offer your search engine optimization (SEO) skills to others who don’t have this knowledge or have the time to implement the strategies involved.
5. PLR – Try writing or hire someone to write private label rights articles or products and sell them through your website.
6. Try your hand at Adsense – Another one of those tough ones like SEO, you could put up blogs or websites with content and Adsense ads and make money every time someone clicks on the ad. Just make sure you are not clicking on your own ads. Big bad Google does not like that.
7. Copywriting – This can be a big money-maker if you are really good. It takes skill and knowledge to become an in-demand copywriter. The sales copy is what sells a product and is so very important. Think about some sales copy you may have read that had you salivating because you wanted that product or service.
8. Transcription – Another growing service option because of all the people doing recorded interviews these days and wanting them transcribed.
9. eBay – You’re selling physical products and there’s money to be made here. Many internet marketers have used this business model successfully.
10. Flip Websites – You could be creating websites, add some content and sell them to the highest bidder. Now this could take some time and some work but if you like setting up websites but don’t like to maintain them this could be for you.
11. CPA – Join some performanced-based cost per action networks and make money with their ads.
12. Online coaching – Develop a coaching program your students can follow online and make money with each new student that goes through it.
13. Create your own product and sell – You could do this successfully in any niche, as long as you have done your research and determined that there is a desire for your product. Eventually the preferred method for making money online.
14. Joint venture broker – You can be the one who brings together two business people and get a percentage of their joint product earnings for structuring the deal.
This is not a complete list of ways to make money online. Some will make you more money than others, but don’t let that be the determining factor when trying to decide. The amount of money you can earn is not as important as doing something you like. But do your research into each one and others. Start with one model and if you don’t like it try another and go from there. Just take action!